Information for Shareholders
All shareholder inquiries related to the following matters should be directed to the Company’s transfer agent and registrar, Computershare Investor Services, LLC:
- Computershare Investment Plan ("CIP")
- Direct purchase of Company common shares
- Dividend reinvestment
- Automatic monthly cash investments
- Book-entry share ownership
- Share transfer matters (including name changes, gifting, and inheritances)
- Direct deposit of dividend payments
- Non-receipt of dividend checks
- Lost share certificates
- Changes of address
- Online shareholder account access
- Form 1099 income inquiries (including requests for duplicate copies)
Registered shareholders may contact Computershare Investor Services through mail, telephone, or online.
For Regular Delivery:
P.O. BOX 505000
Louisville, KY 40233-5000
For Overnight Delivery:
462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600
Louisville, KY 40202
Phone outside of U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico: 312-360-5254
Shareholders may also contact Shareholder Services at The J.M. Smucker Company regarding other shareholder inquires at 330-684-3838.
You can also ask a question or make a comment by using our Information Request Form.
Online Investor Kit
You can quickly create your own Investor Kit by printing our most recent investor documents.Create Kit
Shareholder Communication Emails
Register your email address for electronic shareholder communications using Computershare’s Investor Center.